Are your clothes taking forever to dry? Has your power bill suddenly increased? Always have a lot of lint left on your clothes after drying? These could all be related to a clogged dryer vent, but worse, a clogged dryer vent can be a fire hazard.
Having your dryer vents cleaned can also prolong the life of your dryer and heating element.
Call us today at 704-467-8441 to schedule your dryer vent cleaning for you Concord, NC house .
5 benefits of having your dryer vent cleaned
- Fire Protection: According to the National Fire Protection Association between 2010-2014 an average of 15,907 home fires were caused by dryer fires, with over a quarter of these being caused by lint/dust.
- Save time in drying: Having a clogged dryer vent does not allow heat and moisture to be properly extracted from the dryer, ultimately leading to a longer drying time. An obstruction free dryer vent allows the proper air ventilation your dryer needs to work efficiently leading to a much shorter drying time.
- Save money: By not having proper ventilation and longer drying times, you may be forced to repeat drying cycles, leading to a higher than normal energy bill. A clean dryer vent can not only save you time, but it can also save you money.
- Removal of mold and mildew: Mold and mildew grow in areas that are warm and moist. Not having the proper air flow out of a dryer vent can lead to mold and mildew buildup in the areas that are obstructed.
- Extension of dryer life: Lint or other buildup in a dryer vent traps heat and moisture not allowing a dryer to perform properly. Excessive heat and moisture can cause a dryer to run longer or repeat cycles leading to more wear to a dryer. Having a dryer vent cleaning service will lead to an extension of dryer life